Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
RHSC has a local governing board that works with senior members of staff in setting the school’s vision, policies and strategies.
This local governing board is accountable for standards within the school to the board of Synergy Multi-Academy Trust.
The local governing board is made up of parents, appointed governors from the local community and representatives of the school’s staff.
Local Governing Board Membership 2019-20
Trust Appointed Term of Office
- Deborah Boldero (Chair) 19th Sept 2019 – 18 July 2020
- Richard Madle (Vice Chair) 19th Sept 2019 – 18 July 2020
- Stuart Beadle 19 July 2016 – 18 July 2020
- James Fraser 30 March 2017 – 29 March 2021
- Mark Wilkinson 19 June 2019 - 18 June 2023
- Ruth Luckett 27 June 2019 - 26 June 2023
Parent Governors – (elected by parents)
- Paula Almeida-Levy 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2022
- Becky Cramp 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2022
- Adam Reece 27 June 2019 - 26 June 2023
Staff Governors – (elected by staff)
- Linda Fuller 18 July 2016 – 17 July 2020
- Alex Edgar 22 July 2016 – 21 July 2020
Clerk to the Governors
For matters relating to Governors, contact the Clerk to the Governors - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behaviour & Safeguarding, inc Child Protection Governor: Adam Reece
- Finance Governor: Ruth Luckett
- Headteacher Performance Management Governors: Richard Madle, Paula Almeida-Levy
- Premises Governor: Stuart Beadle
- Health & Safety Governor: Mark Wilkinson
- Pupil Premium & Looked After Children Governor: James Fraser
- SEND Governor: Becky Camp
- Staff Well-being Governor: Deborah Boldero
- Teaching & Learning Governor: James Fraser
- Attendance Governor: Becky Cramp
- Policy Working Group Governors: Deborah Boldero, Linda Fuller
- Oversee Careers Provider Policy Governor: Stuart Beadle