Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
RHSC has a local governing board that works with senior members of staff in setting the school’s vision, policies and strategies.
This local governing board is accountable for standards within the school to the board of Synergy Multi-Academy Trust.
The local governing board is made up of parents, appointed governors from the local community and representatives of the school’s staff.
Local Governing Board Membership 2018-19
Trust Appointed Term of Office
- Mrs Deborah Boldero (Chair) 19 July 2016 – 18 July 2020
- Mr Richard Madle (Vice Chair) 19 July 2016 – 18 July 2020
- Ms Karen Christianson 19 July 2016 – 18 July 2020
- Mr James Fraser 30 March 2017 – 29 March 2021
- Mr Stuart Beadle 19 July 2016 – 18 July 2020
Parent Governors – (elected by parents)
- Paula Almeida-Levy 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2022
- Becky Cramp 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2022
- Adrian Palka 1 December 2018 – 30 November 2022
Staff Governors – (elected by staff)
- Mr Alex Edgar 22 July 2016 – 21 July 2020
- Mrs Linda Fuller 18 July 2016 – 17 July 2020
Clerk to the Governors
- Jacqueline Belson
For matters relating to Governors, contact the Clerk to the Governors - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behaviour & Safeguarding, inc Child Protection Governor: Karen Christianson
- Finance Governor: Richard Madle
- Performance Management Governor: Richard Madle, Paula Almeida-Levy
- Premises and Health & Safety Governor: Stuart Beadle
- Pupil Premium & Looked After Children Governor: James Fraser
- SEND Governor: Karen Christianson
- Staff Well-being Governor: Deborah Boldero
- Teaching & Learning Governor: James Fraser
- Attendance Govenor: Becky Cramp